finch: how to connect to disconnected account?

Brian Morrison bdm at fenrir.org.uk
Fri Jul 17 03:46:50 EDT 2009

On Wed, 15 Jul 2009 22:53:07 +0200
Daniel <finch-im at otherware.org> wrote:

> How to I reconnect to an account I get disconnected from?

A bit more detail would help.

> I've tried F10, the accounts list and everything, but it's not obvious how I
> reconnect.  Similar question is, how to disconnect just from one protocol?

The statusboxes plugin allows this, or you can simply go into "Manage
accounts" and untick the "enabled" checkbox there for the accounts you
want to be disconnected.

--

Brian Morrison

   "Arguing with an engineer is like wrestling with a pig in the mud;
    after a while you realize you are muddy and the pig is enjoying it."