finch: how to connect to disconnected account?

Sadrul Habib Chowdhury sadrul at pidgin.im
Fri Jul 17 15:15:39 EDT 2009

* Daniel had this to say on [17 Jul 2009, 11:57:01 +0200]:
> Not much more detail to give.
>
> I'm connected to yahoo and msn. I wish to disconnect from msn and only be
> present on yahoo, for example.
>

>From the accounts window (alt+a, Accounts), disable the account you want
to disconnect (press space) to disconnect an account. You can manually
disconnect an account without disabling it, from the 'Saved Status' menu,
but that's more complex, and unlikely to be what you want.

> I'll check the status plugin, thanks.

You can, if you want to, except the mystatusbox is for pidgin only ;)

Cheers,
Sadrul