Mxit mobile

David Woolley forums at david-woolley.me.uk
Tue Jul 21 03:57:09 EDT 2009

Valintina Moodley wrote:

> Please assist me in loading my mobile mxit onto my pc using pidgin

Please read recent postings before posting off topic.  When you do find
the correct support channel for the MXit plugin, please raise the issue
that too many people are going to the wrong place for support.  There is
clearly a problem in its documentation or marketing.

> DISCLAIMER: 1) CONFIDENTIALITY: This email is confidential and contains
> privileged or copyright information. You may not present this message to

It ceased to be confidential when you posted it to a public mailing list!

--
David Woolley