can't add more buddies

Sulabh Mahajan sulabh.dev at gmail.com
Tue Jul 21 16:36:25 EDT 2009

On Wed, Jul 22, 2009 at 1:17 AM, Kelsey Padrick <
pierrelover12345 at hotmail.com> wrote:

>  I have already used Pidgin for over two months now,
> and I have been making new friends, and Pidgin will not let me add new
> buddies.
>
> It gives me this message:
> Unable to Add
>
> Could not add the buddy for an unknown reason.

Pidgin should never stop you from making new friends.
Which protocol this problem occurs with ? (Yahoo , MSN, AIM, ICQ or some
other ?? which one exactly?)
Which version of Pidgin, and on what operating system?

It will help if you provide us with the debug log for this issue.

-- Sulabh