Pidgin yahoo webcam

Brian Morrison bdm at fenrir.org.uk
Sat Jul 25 15:06:59 EDT 2009

On Sat, 25 Jul 2009 13:34:53 -0400
cash nj <cash.nj at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,I am planning to migrate to gOS or Ubuntu. I understand Pidgin supports
> multiple chat applications that are windows based. Does Pidgin support use
> of webcams and PC-PC calls from yahoo messenger?

Not yet. Voice and video support is a work in progress and is intended
to appear in Pidgin 3.0, but when that will be released is not known at
present.

--

Brian Morrison

   "Arguing with an engineer is like wrestling with a pig in the mud;
    after a while you realize you are muddy and the pig is enjoying it."