Not able to login my Yahoo

Praveen thotsofpraveen at gmail.com
Mon Jul 27 02:39:04 EDT 2009

Hi

I have Pidgin 2.5.8, I am able to log in my Gmail id but I am not able to
login to my yahoo.

.         When my pager server is - scsa.msg.yahoo.com then message comes as
(Lost connection with server: Remote host closed connection.)

.         When my pager server is cs101.msg.mud.yahoo.com then message
comes(Could not establish a connection with the server: Connection refused.)
.         When my pager server is 66.163.181.166 then message comes(Could
not establish a connection with the server: Connection refused.)
.         When my pager server is - cn.scsa.msg.yahoo.com then message comes
as (Could not establish a connection with the server: Error resolving
cn.scsa.msg.yahoo.com: 11004)

.         When my pager server is - cn.scs.msg.yahoo.com then message comes
as (Lost connection with server: Remote host closed connection)

I am using pidgin at my office where certain firewalls are there.

I am using both No proxy and global proxy but messages are same.

Please help me out

Regards

Praveen