Icq

Sohma G. Dawling sohma.g at gmail.com
Tue Jun 30 10:03:59 EDT 2009

i tried looking in all the tickets and couldn't find this and i tried
looking in all the faq questions and it is nowhere to be seen.

last week my icq on pidgin stopped working. it says i'm connected and
the flower is green, but i can't see my other contacts online. in this
case my other contacts are my coworkers, as we use icq to talk to one
another. they are on pidgin and their icq works just fine, but they
don't see me on.

i have restarted the program. i have restarted the computer. i have
re-installed the program completely and then restarted the computer
and still nothing.

any suggestions?