Pulseaudio and volume control

dan dan at entropy.homelinux.org
Mon Jun 15 18:40:59 EDT 2009

On Mon, 15 Jun 2009 11:05:35 +0200, David Balazic  wrote:

Personally I would prefer to see pavucontrol display levels for apps even
while they're not playing ( perhaps in another page ).

Did you suggest this to the pavucontrol authros ?

I'm getting my story straight first. That's why I posted here. I was also
curious about whether there were plans to use libcanberra, as the
pulseaudio people claim this is the 'proper' solution. But yes, I will be
adding my voice to others who want streams to be slightly less transient in
pavucontrol.

Dan