Do these read correct facebook does not log on and twitter locks up the whole thing

Allen Drago travelerinbdfsm at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 16 21:42:45 EDT 2009

I understand that. But how does one get Pearl to work? I keep reading it has to be for these to work.

 Library Support
    Cyrus SASL: Enabled
    Gadu-Gadu library (libgadu): Internal
    GtkSpell: Enabled
    GnuTLS: Disabled
    Network Security Services (NSS): Enabled
    Perl: Disabled
    Tcl: Disabled
    Tk: Disabled

 : http://travelingwithintheworld.ning.com/
will find us.  If in a hurry call
800-516-0497 leave message.

 Ask For IT  C/O EAW
P.O. Box 240, Denmark, Maine 04022
  tel:  800-516-0497

NOTICE:
This E-mail (including attachments) is covered by the Electronic
Communications Privacy Act, 18 U.S.C. 2510-2521, is confidential and
may be legally privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, you
are hereby notified that any retention, dissemination, distribution or
copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. Please reply
to the sender that you have received the message in error, then delete
it. Although Patchwork Merchant Mercenaries a Dept. of Ask For IT
attempts to sweep all email and attachments for viruses, it does
not guarantee either are virus free, and accepts no liability for any
damage sustained as a result of viruses.