help with Now Playing statuses

Geoffrey Lane freeballer at gmail.com
Tue Jun 16 23:18:04 EDT 2009

there are a couple of 3rd party plugins on mainpage for music status.
There are two, one of which "seems" abandoned. The one I use is
v0.4.18. then you need to right click on the system bar with pidgin,
goto music tracker and toggle change of said status.

Gl and hope it works
Geo

--
========
Bill Gates can't guarantee Windows, how are you gonna guarantee my safety..