error during setup

Or Pistiner orpistiner at gmail.com
Fri Jun 19 09:40:46 EDT 2009

Dear sir,

I downloaded the setup file for windows XP.
When I opened the file for the first time, the setup process began
and everything looked fine.
Apparently,  an error occurred during the process and it wasn't completed.
When I tried to launch the setup again by opening the file, the
following error message appeared:

*"c:\pidgin-2.5.6.exe*
**
*Only part of a ReadProcessMemory or WriteProcessMemory request was
completed. "*

This message prevents me from re-installing the program, and the only
component that's seemed to be installed at the moment is the Java Plug-in.
I tried to reboot my computer and to download the file again, but both
attempts didn't seem to work.

Thanks for your kind support.

Or Pistiner