Problem connecting to Yahoo

Stephani Beckham Stephani at baystreetresearch.com
Fri Jun 19 13:01:48 EDT 2009

Hello,

I noticed yesterday that my Yahoo contacts disappeared.  I use yahoo
chat through Pidgin at my office on a daily basis and have not ever had
a problem with it before.  Yesterday and today I am unable to get the
list of yahoo contacts and my status continually says connecting.  I do
have access to my gmail buddy list and have no problem chatting through
this account.  I have changed no settings to cause anything to change
prior to having this problem.  Please help!

Thank you,

Stephani Beckham

Office Manager

BayStreet Research, LLC