hello, separately statuses

Geoffrey Lane freeballer at gmail.com
Sun Jun 21 18:16:10 EDT 2009

there is a 3rd party plugin called mystatusbox from
http://plugins.guifications.org/trac/
you can basically show/hide the other accounts status or have one in
away and one online. I don't have two accounts on the same pidgin
window but it should work that easily.

good luck
Geo

Sorry to rant but the rest of you asking about yahoo status, have you
read the support page!?! HAHA