Fw: RE: Contact from Web Site

Mark Doliner mark at kingant.net
Mon Jun 22 23:53:35 EDT 2009

Hi Maria, we're not the developers of the MXit plugin for Pidgin, and
so we can't really help you.  However, looking at the instructions you
forwarded it looks like maybe you're supposed to download and
installed an MXit plugin for Pidgin.

If you run into further problems (for example if Pidgin crashes ("an
error has occurred the application will close")), please contact the
MXit folks.

Thanks,
Mark