File Transfer stuck up (does not continue, doesn't show any progress)

joan at eaa.edu.ph joan at eaa.edu.ph
Thu Jun 25 00:02:19 EDT 2009

File Transfer stuck up (does not continue, doesn't show any progress)

I just upgraded Pidgin to 2.5.7 Version because of the Yahoo connection
problem. After that we cant send and receive Files. Sending file just
stuck up do not show progress. I'm using Ubuntu 8.04. The only thing you
can do is to click the Stop button. It just like it will stuck forever..
Here are the sample picture. Needed an urgent reply. Thanks

Joan