2.5.8 / Yahoo Buddy Icons

Sadrul Habib Chowdhury sadrul at pidgin.im
Mon Jun 29 13:16:46 EDT 2009

* Bradj had this to say on [29 Jun 2009, 11:21:27 -0500]:
> Hello,
>
> Was 2.5.8 suppose to fix the problem with Yahoo Buddy Icons, or are you waiting for 2.6 to do that? I just DL'd 2.5.8, and can still not see them. Please let me know, thanks.

2.5.8 should fix the problems with buddy icons on Yahoo. If you can't
still see the icons, that might be a bug.

What client is your buddy using? Which version? Did he actually set a
buddy icon or one of those 'avatar' thingies? If you set a buddy icon,
can your buddy see it?

Sadrul