offline messaging

Sadrul Habib Chowdhury sadrul at pidgin.im
Tue Jun 30 11:50:51 EDT 2009

* Daniel had this to say on [29 Jun 2009, 22:16:32 -0700]:
> I've got the Offline Message Emulation plugin selected, however, when I
> send a message to an offline user, and then check 'buddy pounces' it is
> empty. How do I know if I have messages queued for a contact? Is this
> feature working?

Some protocols/service (e.g. Yahoo, MSN etc.) support offline messages.
In these protocols, the plugin will let the protocol handle the
offline message. The plugin saves the messages as pounces only if the
protocol does not 'natively' support sending messages to an offline user.

Sadrul