Immediate translation plugin/function

Dummy dummyfortesting at gmail.com
Tue Mar 3 15:30:39 EST 2009

Hi,
I would like to know, if there is a plugin for Pidgin, that would
automatically translate a conversation between two people using different
languages ?

What I mean is, user A has somewhere his own language set, and user B some
other language. Now, every message between user A and B in Pidgin
would be automatically translated to appropriate languages. User A sees
now original message from user B and a translated text (in other color
or font) beneath it.
User B accordingly. This way users A and B don't have to speak the same
language
in order to communicate.

Such a plugin could use Babelfish or Google Translate or other free
translation
service/software to do the actual
translation. Of course such automatic translation is not perfect, but it
would
be enough to make a conversation.

Thanks for any answers
Pidgin User