Dropped (large) messages with Pidgin 2.5.5 and OTR plugin

Doug & Kim Breaux breaux at gotgrace.net
Fri Mar 6 10:22:59 EST 2009

I'm not sure when this started, but I did recently upgrade my Pidgin to
2.5.5 and I know that now if I send large messages encrypted with OTR
(in this case over Yahoo if that's relevant), they are dropped
silently.  I used to at least see a string of error messages when this
occurred, but now neither I nor the recipient receive any indication at
all.  (Me that there was a problem or him that any message was sent.)

--
Doug