Pidgin 2.5.4 cannot receive Yahoo Messages from MSN Live IM

Anne Thorne athorne at arbonne.com
Fri Mar 6 15:36:43 EST 2009

Hi,

I'm using Pidgin 2.5.4 at work. I have a colleague who has a yahoo IM. Even when he is logged onto IM, he shows up as not online. Also, when I am logged on to pidgin, I show up as not online on his MSN Live IM.

If I send him an IM message via pidgin. He does not receive it via his MSN Live IM. However, I do receive his messages on pidgin via his MSN Live IM.

Is this a known issue? Is there a workaround?

Thanks!
:) Anne

Whatever be the character of life or its unexpected events - to the heart that loves, all is well.
St. Therese de Lisieux ("The Little Flower")