HTTP proxy connection error 503

kranthi kranthi117 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 10 08:49:38 EDT 2009

well.. my pidgin client *started* to work *suddenly*. i m definitely sure
that i dnt even change a single connection setting since last five hours.(it
was not  working 5 hours earlier)

and for the port.. even if the native client falls back to a different
connection technique, it does not explain the fact that many of my freinds
are successfully using pidgin for gtalk(tru same configuration settings and
same proxy)

Kranthi.