Authentication server issue in 5.5.5

Derek D derek at culturemush.com
Wed Mar 11 13:30:30 EDT 2009

Hi Sascha,
There are no difference. It's just the "out of the box" settings. I am not
using a proxy or anything of the sort. I have Trillian working 100% fine and
here are the settings it is using:
AIM
login.icq.com
5190

ICQ
login.oscar.aol.com
5190

Digsby will not connect either and I have some othe programs from my other
laptop that are not connecting to the web either. I'm starting to think I
have a bum copy of Vista :(

The programs/ports are not blocked in my firewall, I have scanned multiple
times with Kaspersky (no viruses) and all Windows updates are up to date.

Thanks for your help! Maybe you have a solution in mind.
Cheers!
-Derek