Changing your screen name

Marilyn Montgomery marilyn.montgomery at oracle.com
Wed Mar 18 09:45:52 EDT 2009

My screen name (shown under the "Nickname" list in chat rooms) was entered using all capital letters.  I'd like to change that to lower case letters, since everyone in my assigned chat room is using lower case letters.  When I open the Account window > choose the Beehive account > and click on either Edit Account or Set User Info pages, my screen name is grayed out.   How can I modify my screen name?

Marilyn J Montgomery | Senior Technical Support Engineer | cell 770.354.3229
Oracle University
Marilyn.Montgomery at Oracle.com