Pidgin 2.5.5 problem

David Prinz prinz_david at gmx.net
Wed Mar 18 11:24:54 EDT 2009

Hello,

I am using Ubuntu, and until now I was very happy with pidgin.
But now I`ve got a problem: pidgin told me to update because I`m using a
too old client version. So I updated to version 2.5.5 , but I am
still can`t logg in with my ICQ account, pidgin is telling me that my
client version is still too old though my pidgin client shows me in the section Help/About that the client I use has version 2.5.5 .

Could you give me a tipp how to fix this problem?

Thank you,

Best wishes D.Prinz
--
Aufgepasst: Sind Ihre Daten beim Online-Banking auch optimal geschützt?
Jetzt absichern: https://homebanking.gmx.net/?mc=mail@footer.hb