Bonjour Problems

Chris Hearns chearns at cmpl.org
Wed Mar 25 17:26:28 EDT 2009

We planned on pre-configuring all logins with auto launch so the user
should never be touching the username so bob should be bob.  However the
problem exists of not working properly when moving then into groups.  If
anyone has a patch or know of what that corrects this please email.

Thanks for all your help thus far.