messaging server

Genz, Peter PGenz at fisa.nyc.gov
Thu May 7 10:47:02 EDT 2009

Hi,

Is there a dedicated messaging server that you recommend? I want to set
one up internal, access to outside services are restricted. It needs to
be on aix.

Thanks

Peter

Confidentiality Notice: This e-mail communication, and any attachments, contains confidential and privileged information for the exclusive use of the recipient(s) named above. If you are not an intended recipient, or the employee or agent responsible to deliver it to an intended recipient, you are hereby notified that you have received this communication in error and that any review, disclosure, dissemination, distribution or copying of it or its contents is prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify me immediately by replying to this message and delete this communication from your computer. Thank you.

Any opinions, expressed or implied, presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent the opinions of the agency or the City.