pidgin support

ChO₂ chemistrydioxide at quantentunnel.de
Mon May 11 17:07:18 EDT 2009

  Von: Jacques De Villiers <divvie2 at gmail.com>
  An: support at pidgin.im
  Betreff: pidgin support
  Datum: Mon, 11 May 2009 15:45:19 +0200

> Thank you very much for a very helpful program!!!!
>
> I cant seem to access the plugins tab.....keep on giving me a support
> error.

I suppose that you're talking about this web page:
http://developer.pidgin.im/wiki/ThirdPartyPlugins
Right now, it's working for me. I suppose that your issue was just a
temporary issue that has been fixed by now.

> I just would like to know if it's able to link skype and facebook
> aswell?

Facebook will not be included in Pidgin itself because facebook working
on a XMPP/Jabber interface. When this is finished, Pidgin will support
Facebook natively, just like any other XMPP/Jabber service.

> At the moment I've got problems to log in with my yahoo account
> aswell!

This problem is known, but unfortunately I don't know why it's
happening.