login problems

Matthew LaFontaine mellyy at UDel.Edu
Tue May 12 15:32:41 EDT 2009

Dear Support:

Hello, good day to you. I recently changed my password on pidgin on my aim account. It did not ask any security questions or anything. When I tried to log back in it did not let me and kept saying I had the wrong password. I tried adding my aim again and entering the password, but that did not help. I even removed it from my computer and downloaded it again and that did not help. I can log on fine to the aim service, but can not use pidgin which i like so much better. Can you please help me with this problem. I thought about changing my password on aim, but I forgot all the security questions and I emailed them about this and look forward to hearing from them and you soon. Thanks for your time, help, and effort. It is greatly appreciated.

Sincerely,
Matthew LaFontaine