remove me from the list (was: Plugin identification)

ChO₂ chemistrydioxide at quantentunnel.de
Tue May 19 08:51:19 EDT 2009

First: Please don't send replies that are not related to the original
message. The "reply" and "reply to all" buttons are ONLY for Replies,
not for completely unrelated stuff. Instead, start a new E-Mail using
something like a "new mail" button in your E-Mail client.

Second: Please don't write to the list to request removal. Instead,
click the link at the bottom of this mail and remove yourself.