GNU General Public License

Lindsay Wakabayashi lwakabayashi at cpbgroup.com
Thu May 21 14:26:43 EDT 2009

Hello,

I work for an advertising agency and we¹re interested in using a sound
effect from pidgin.im on some interactive advertising we¹re doing for one of
our clients.  I know that your site is open source and that usage terms are
covered under the GNU General Public License, but I can¹t seem to locate the
specifics of said license.  Can you please forward me a copy of the license
for my perusal?

Much thanks,
Lindsay Wakabayashi
--
LINDSAY WAKABAYASHI | CRISPIN PORTER + BOGUSKY | BOULDER, COLORADO |
BUSINESS AFFAIRS MANAGER |

ü Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail.