Facebook Conformation

Michael Secord gizmokid2005 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 3 21:40:31 EST 2009

The support list here can't help you with this, but I did have this
issue as well.  It's an issue with the actual facebook plugin for
pidgin, of which you can find the homepage here:
http://code.google.com/p/pidgin-facebookchat/

For everyone on the list as well - I actually had to start pidgin with
the -n switch to disable my facebook account as even attempting to
disable it would crash pidgin as well.

This seems to be a recent change with Facebook that the plugin developer
will have to look into.

-Michael