Pidgin buddy list question

Jamey Newberg jnewberg at vilolaw.com
Thu Nov 12 12:35:24 EST 2009

New Pidgin user here.  I hope this is the right place and method to ask
questions.

On the Buddy List, when a new user logs in, there's that arrow pointing
to the right (towards the user's screen name) that stays up for maybe 10
seconds (before changing to a green light showing that the user is
online).  Is there a Preference or a plug-in that I can add to actually
illuminate the user's screen name - maybe in bold plus a different color
- that would stay up for as long as the arrow is in place?  I have more
than 100 names on my Buddy List and it would help a ton if a user that
has just logged on would be easier to spot.

Thanks.

Jamey Newberg

Jamison D. Newberg

Vincent Lopez Serafino Jenevein, P.C.