(no subject)

Kally kallykally at hotmail.com
Fri Nov 13 08:52:59 EST 2009

First of all I would like to thank you for a great product.  I love
Pidgin and it works well.

I have one question though that I cannot seem to find a response to.
One of my contact is off but it always shows that he is on, which makes
it really hard to figure out whether he really is online or not.  He
does have a mobile and not sure if that is the reason why it indicates
that he is online as I guess he can receive my messages on his cell but
that is an extra charge and don't want to do that.

Is there a setting somewhere that I need to change to make his show
offline when he is offline?

Thank you so much.

Kally