(no subject)

Brian Morrison bdm at fenrir.org.uk
Sat Nov 14 03:01:56 EST 2009

On Fri, 13 Nov 2009 18:44:06 -0500
"Anne Kalogritsas" <akalogritsas at fastmail.fm> wrote:

> Thanks for your response.  What I meant is when Pidgin is running
> and your boss comes around and you want to hide it but not
> disconnect it.  In MSN it's called Boss Protection.
>
> Is there any such thing for Pidgin.

There might be something in the plugin pack, see here:

http://plugins.guifications.org/trac/wiki/PluginPack

BTW, could you reply to the support mailing list rather than to any
individual. That way the discussions stay on the list and can be seen
by a wider audience. I've Cc'd you as I'm not sure if you're subscribed.

--

Brian Morrison

                                                          Oscar Wilde