MSN wont run on 2.6.3

Keith Judkins keith.judkins at vt-group.com
Mon Nov 16 12:01:02 EST 2009

The debug did not work. It did not create a .rpt file anywhere that I can
find. I ran the install a 2nd time just in case and still nothing. Pidgin
does not "crash", just the MSN portion does not connect. Any other
suggestions?

Keith Judkins
IT
VT Milcom
   A Business Unit of VT Group
3185 Industry Drive
North Charleston, SC 29418
(843) 767-1442 Office
(843) 813-8335 Cell
www.vtmilcom.com

VT Milcom is: "Passionate about PEOPLE, PARTNERING and PERFORMANCE!"
Attention:  The information contained in this message and or attachments is
contain business sensitive and/or privileged material.  Any review,
reliance upon, this information by persons or entities other than the
contact the sender and delete the material from any system and destroy any
copies.