2.6.3 issue

Nahuel José nahueljose at gmail.com
Tue Nov 17 09:32:36 EST 2009

Good day everyone. I just updated pidgin to its latest version. I'm now
experimenting a small problem.
I have added myself to my own msn account some time ago, just so I could see
myself on the list to test some visuals. With the old pidgin, I could
double-click me on the list and a conversation window would appear. Now, if
I try to click on it, it disappears! I cannot see myself on the list until I
manually start a conversation through Buddies->New IM, then it appears
again.
Of course, this is a silly problem but perhaps it's triggered by something
more important since it didn't happen with the old version.

--
-Nahuel-