assistance

Reshma Panday reshma.panday at nafbi.org
Tue Nov 24 01:33:59 EST 2009

i have downloaded pidgin on my pc i am used to mix it on my mobile but the pc is new to me .

i have downlaoded and i cannot seem to find how to invite and add contact the inof says i should go to main mixit menu - toolbar - addcontact and invite but i can only seem to find add a buddy and the person i wnt to invite does have mixit on his mobile so wre and do i do this on the pidgin i have the following :
BUDDIES , ACCOUNTS , TOOLS AND HELP

PLEASE ASSIST - THE PERSOON I WANT TO INVITE IS  : 0825009842

RESHMA PANDAY
PROCURMENT MANAGER
PALCARD GROUP (PTY)LTD
21 FIELD STREET