Permanently added to the CC list - Won't post bugs anymore

Jeroen Op 't Eynde jeroen at xprsyrslf.be
Wed Nov 25 09:32:18 EST 2009

Hi all!

A few days ago, I posted a bug confirmation on the Trac. This way I got on
the CC list of that bug, but I don't want that anymore. Is there a way to
get me of that CC list? You can find me under the name Duologic on the
Trac, my bug report is at
http://developer.pidgin.im/ticket/10763#comment:12

If this is not possible, I think I won't post bugs anymore. I understand
why it is made permanently, but what about the people with good
intentions? (If this question has been answered before, then be so kind to
redirect me to it.)

Jeroen Op 't Eynde
jeroen at xprsyrslf.be
http://xprsyrslf.be

Ps: Check the new design for my website: XprsYrslf.be