mails with no Subject: line

Matthias Apitz guru at unixarea.de
Thu Nov 26 15:35:37 EST 2009

Hello,

I'm subscribed to a lot of technical mailing list
and of course from time to time someone sends a message without
a Subject: line. With the Pidgin mailing list a notable amount
of messages are send like the one I'm using to reply, i.e.
without Subject: line... Why is this? Are they send by use of
some MailUserAgent which makes it easy to do this, like this
one:

Or what is the reason for this?

	matthias
--