myspace via pidgin

Hardwired242 hardwired242 at comcast.net
Thu Nov 26 19:42:43 EST 2009

Hello,

                I wanted to find out if there were any known current
problems with the myspace friends list not appearing within Pidgin? The
client allows my myspace account to be created, but it does not show anyone
online (although  myspace  IM shows there are people within my friends list
that are chatting). Its worked in the past, but I'd say not with the current
version if I had to guess. I've tried using the previous version to test but
it didn't work either.

I'm using 2.6.3 on Windows XP with service Pack 3.

Thanks!

Oscar

Hardwired242 at comcast.net