Requesting Support/problem found

Luke Sheldrick luke at sheldrick.co.uk
Fri Nov 27 16:45:01 EST 2009

I've also noticed this behaviour recently, only with msn. It reverts
to my email address, rather than my preferred screenname.

This happens on both Linux (Fedora 12 and Windows (7) so would suspect
it is m$ rather than pidgin/libpurple causing this, as have seen this
behavior manifest it's self, with no local client updates.

Can anyone confirm?

On 27 Nov 2009, at 21:39, "maurizio.malavolta" <maurizio.malavolta at gmail.com