Auto reject/block all file transfers from everyone

Richard Laager rlaager at wiktel.com
Sun Nov 29 03:13:19 EST 2009

On Sat, 2009-11-28 at 16:42 -0800, ! ! wrote:
> This feature is the inability of blocking file transfers
> automatically.

> I need to include some people that I must talk to, but do not trust
> enough to accept a file trnasfer from.

So you have people on your buddy list that *you need to talk to* who try
to send you files *frequently enough to justify needing an automated
solution to deal with the problem* *after you've told them not to*?

I find it incredibly unlikely that all of these conditions are true.
Let's start with the easy one: Have you informed them that you will not
accept file transfers and to please stop trying to send you files?

If so, how often is this happening? Why can't you just manually decline?

Richard