In search of a plugin

Paul Archambault paul at archiefamily.com
Thu Oct 8 22:42:53 EDT 2009

Hey all,

Apologies if this question doesn't belong on the support e-mail list but I
am looking for an older plugin I had at one time, basically it created a
click-able drop down list in the message window where you could configure
quick responses via a mouse click to words or phrases that you might repeat
often, for example I often get ticket requests via an IM so instead of
typing "Ok, I'll look into your ticket in a few minutes" all I had to do was
click the link at the bottom of the message window and that whole phrase was
sent.

Does this sound familiar to anyone and if so where can I find this plug-in?

Thank you,

Paul.