Feature Request Google Wave

David Woolley forums at david-woolley.me.uk
Sun Oct 11 04:34:33 EDT 2009

Jonathan wrote:
> Please add Google Wave to pidgin it requires only html 5 and it is

HTML 5 is a very complex specification.  The only sensible way of
implementing it is by using an existing HTML 5 browser engine.  IE does
not support HTML 5.  I'm not sure what the support status is in the
independent browsers, given that, as far as I know, the specification
hasn't been finalised.

--
David Woolley