Pidgin in english

Anna Schnauder annaschnauder at gmail.com
Tue Oct 13 08:52:20 EDT 2009

Hello,

I have been using pidgin for a year now. Till yesterday always in english.
Yesterday I downloaded the new client and installed it. Now I have to use it
in German! Is there a possibility to get pidgin in english (I didn't find
any link where I could get it in english, it always downloaded the german
version)? It's not that I don't understand German (it's my mother tongue)
but since I work in the IT I am used to working with english software (and
not with german). Could you please help me??

Regards
Anna