No subject

Kathryn Boyken Kathryn.Boyken at safesystems.com
Wed Oct 14 12:21:42 EDT 2009

I can't get my google chat to work.  what do I do?

Thank You,
________________________________

Kathryn Boyken
Accounting Coordinator

W 770.752.0550 | F 770.752.1902 | Contract Fax: 770.406.2333

11395 Old Roswell Road | Alpharetta, GA 30009 |  www.safesystems.com<http://www.safesystems.com/>

[cid:image001.jpg at 01CA4CC8.E3208590]

The Technology Partner for Financial Institutions

Safe Systems National Users Conference: March 22-24, 2010
Register now or learn more<http://www.safesystems.com/conference> - early bird discount ends Oct 30th!

This message is intended only for specified recipients. If you are not the intended recipient you are notified that disclosing, copying, distributing, or taking any action in reliance on the contents of this information is strictly prohibited. This communication represents the originator's personal views, which may not reflect those of Safe Systems Inc. Security Warning: This message is being sent over an unsecured medium. Recipients should not reply to this message with sensitive or confidential information. If you received this email in error, please immediately notify postmaster at safesystems.com.

This message has been scanned for viruses and content by Gladiator
eShield.