perl plugins not loading

Daniel nefar at otherware.org
Tue Oct 20 12:24:08 EDT 2009

There seems to be some problem with perl plugins not loading on later
versions of pidgin. This has been confirmed on my own machine as well as
another user who was writing to me about the shorten plugin.
Could someone people check this out?

-d

--
"America was founded by men who understood that the threat of domestic
tyranny is as great as any threat from abroad. If we want to be worthy of
- Ron Paul, Texas Straight Talk, May 31, 2004