perl plugins not loading

Daniel nefar at otherware.org
Thu Oct 22 12:16:40 EDT 2009

It says disabled. Did this used to be default?

Version is the latest, and there was nothing in the debug log to show. But
perl does show up as disabled. Is this now a compile option?
This is a macport.

--
"America was founded by men who understood that the threat of domestic
tyranny is as great as any threat from abroad. If we want to be worthy of
- Ron Paul, Texas Straight Talk, May 31, 2004