Taskbar Flashing

Kelly Brownsberger kelly.brownsberger at gmail.com
Thu Oct 22 13:17:32 EDT 2009

I'm running Pidgin on Windows (XP) - is there a setting/preference to
instruct Pidgin to not flash in the Windows taskbar while running?  I'm not
really sure why it's flashing exactly, but I'm guessing it's notifying me
that one or more buddies just came online.  That's not really useful to me
and because I'm using Pidgin to consolidate four different IM networks
together, my buddy list is quite large.  So, Pidgin is pretty much flashing
constantly all day.

Pidgin is definitely a keeper if I can figure out how to make it stop
flashing, but nothing is jumping out at me from scanning the menu options

Any tips would be appreciated

Thanks -kelly