Taskbar Flashing

Kelly Brownsberger kelly.brownsberger at gmail.com
Fri Oct 23 10:38:51 EDT 2009

I'm running 2.6.3

By "In latest (v2.6.x) this can be set in menu Tools / Plugins : Message
Notification" you mean I can UNCHECK "Message Notification".  I have ZERO
plugins checked.  What I'm describing doesn't appear to be a notification.
It's just a weird flashing that happen randomly throughout the day.

I'll fire up Camtasia and take a video of it next time it happens and send
it to you guys :)

David Woolley explanation sounds accurate - this seems like a low level
Windowing oddity more than a feature.